If you’re doing these 12 things to make your mobile site sing, then you’re doing it right. What are they?
- It starts with a mobile-first design.
- Make sure you experience what your users are experiencing — browse your site on your mobile device, not your desktop
- When planning special projects, make sure to talk explicitly about the mobile experience.
- Include mobile strategy in performance evaluations.
- Design, or redesign your content management system to enable mobile previews separate from desktop views.
- And elevate the concept of user design so that your end product serves your readers well.