A specific plan for identifying your consumer revenue value propositionRob Ristagno, Sterling Woods Group,
Your readers can’t buy what you aren’t clearly selling. This essay explains, step-by-step, how to focus on your best customers and allow them to guide you to the job you’re really doing for your readers so that you can communicate that crisply and clearly in everything that you do.
There are five steps to building a paid digital membership value proposition:
- Identify your most engaged and enthusiastic target customers (who I call your “Whales”)
- Talk to five to seven Whales
- Survey another 30-100 Whales
- Write your value proposition
- Test your value proposition